Saturday, September 7, 2013

Học tiếng anh qua bài hát - When You Tell Me That You Love Me (ft. Westlife) - Diana Ross




Học tiếng anh qua bài hát !!


When You Tell Me That You Love Me (ft. Westlife) - Diana Ross

 When You Tell Me That You Love 

I wanna call stars down from the sky
I live a day that never dies
I wanna the world only for you
All the impossible I wanna

I wanna hold you close under rain
I wanna kiss your
And feel the
I know what's
Looking at you

In a world of lies you are truth

And baby
Everytime you me I become a hero
I'll make you no matter where you are and bring you
Everything you for nothing is above me
I'm like a candle in the dark
When you tell me that you me

wanna make you see just what I was
Show you loneliness
And what it does you walked my life
To stop my tears everything's easy
I have here

And baby
you touch me
I become a hero I'll make you
No where you are
And you everything you ask for
is above me
I'm shining like a in the dark
When tell me that you love me
............

In a world without I would always hunger
All I need is your love make me stronger






Diana Ross



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts